• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A little experiment he he he

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Seeing as some of you keep on about nuts in bowl I thought Id make one with a scrap bit of beech it is 8 1/4" x 5" x 1" I have given it a sanding sealer and paste wax finish it still needs another coat I think enjoy :funny::funny::funny:
DSCF1882 (2).JPGDSCF1884 (2).JPGDSCF1883 (2).JPG

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Reminds me of a very corny joke about a blonde who goes on a date with Ernie Els. Climbs into his Mercedes and spots a couple of tees on the dash.

"What are those?" She asks.

"Those are tees." He replies. "You put your balls on them when you drive off."

She is amazed. Shakes her head and says "These Merecedes Benzes ARE the best cars in the world. Their designers think of EVERYTHING!"

Sorry, Wood y - nice bowl. Terrifying to imagine that chunk of wood wobbling around off-centre just millimetres from your knuckles, though ...

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Well that should come in handy when May arrives :whistling::whistling:

Lovely work my friend :thumbs: Very glad you decided to photograph it without your nuts in shot :vomit::devil:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I was thinking pea nuts and cashew nuts what's wrong with them don't you like them ? :winking::winking:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
What's wiv all the fancy stuff on the back of it?
You bloody ol show off init?
looks like an ashtray in the bunny club dunnit?
Love it and you dad.:face:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
looks like an ashtray in the bunny club dunnit?
Love it and you dad.:face:

Can I go to the bunny club as well please hey just had a thought how do you know and does Jane know you know, know wot I mean like :whistling::whistling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).