• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello everyone

trapper

Registered
Hi All,
I'm steve Well at last I've found a uk based forum for my passion being amember of IAP for several years and now converting ahobby to my full time employment along with other woodworking and metalworking activities. Im based in South Wales although an Englishman in exile lol. I prefer to make all my pens from scratch rather than component parts and love experimenting with ideas and concepts

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Hello mate, welcome to the forum, i am sure all of us here would love to see your pens without the bought pen kits. :thumbs:

Please dont keep us waiting long. :ciggrin:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).