• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Royal courtship

Jim

Grand Master
Very nice pen indeed Doug, looks super my friend ... :thumbs: The war office picked up a blank from them that was multi coloured and looked like it was smarties, she put it back when she asked the price ... :funny::funny:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Thanks for the comments :thumbs:

The war office picked up a blank from them that was multi coloured and looked like it was smarties, she put it back when she asked the price ... :funny::funny:

Yep they are about £1 dearer than most acrylic blanks, that said they are longer so I will get 2 Sierras out of this blank & still have enough to get a stylus out of what's left, so not too bad :bwink:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Doug,

Satisfying when you go out on a limb with price and its rewarded with a beaut pen and some left for other things and I feel pricing for longer blanks is justified.

Kind regards Peter.:rolling:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Done a beautiful job there Doug.......but were did Chestnut get those weird names from NECROMANCER !BEDSITTER IMAGES! MURMANSK RUN ! Geeeezzz :down:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).