• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Two circuit board sierras

ilya

Penpal showed me his circuit board pen that he made not long ago, and I liked it. So I made presents for two of my electronic-savvy friends:)

Attachments

• PCB_Green.jpg
    PCB_Green.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 46
  • PCB_Black.jpg
    PCB_Black.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 45

Jim

Grand Master
When i first saw these a few years ago i knew they were good sellers ... Especially when they are turned to this quality .:thumbs:..

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Certainly convinced me Ilya this kit is way and beyond others going around it has a superior circuit board, my techie mates say even looking at the others is disturbing, another instance of what you can expect when being selective with blanks.

The pucker factor is high on these on the lathe.

Your standard turning skills are high as well with a sure eye for detail.

Kind regards and well done mate.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Superb examples Ilya...I had been threatening to tackle these kits but the suppliers were out of stock at the time ..seeing your beauties has rekindled the spark.

Ed

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).