• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hi From Jim

reme961

Apprentice Member
I have just recently started pen turning and as such I am a complete novice, so you can expect to find lots of posts asking lots of stupid questions, please bear with me. Look forward to picking your collective brains.

Thanks
Jim

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hi Jim and welcome mate just watch out for the plonkers there are loads of em on here especially that Terry I'm the only sane one out of em all LOL
Ask away Jim you will get all the help you need on this forum they are a great bunch crazy but great

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
No such thing as a stupid question.............but you will experience a few stupid answers on here :funny::funny::funny::funny:

Welcome, pull up a chair make yourself at home

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome to the forum Jim. You'll certainly get all the answers you want on this forum plus extras. If you're not selling your first pen by the weekend then something is wrong :thumbs:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hi, Jim, welcome aboard! Ignore the "plonker" comments, matey - there's a whole world of knowledge on this site!

Bob.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Welcome Jim ..if you want to learn how to turn pens then this is the place to be.

Ed

naxie

Registered
Welcome to the forum Jim! :waver:

You've certainly come to the right place for lots of help, advice and a lot of fun along the way. :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Hi Jim, welcome to the forums ... :thumbs: As said above, no question is a silly one, we have plenty of guys in here only to willing to share their knowledge, give them a go ... :wink:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Welcome Jim, there are a few Peters about so lots of Jims no problems even more than one Paul waiting for Mary to join as well.

Have fun on the forum I do.

Kind regards Peter from Aus.:goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).