• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Romantic gesture

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I made this small plate as a romantic gesture it says I love you in Chines brung it in and gave it to Violet being the romantic type I am and all I got was I cant read bloody Chines huh its going on the bloody stall tomorrow :sob::sob: cant do anything right LOL thered be blue murders if it was the other way round :funny::funny: I'm not sure if its upside down or not perhaps that's were I went wrong it could say something else up that way LOL
DSCF1890 (2).JPG

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
LOL!, Woody - take it down the Chinese restaurant - they'll have it! And you may get repeat orders on it, too!!!

Bob.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Nice try Woody never give up mate every now and then it comes off around my way I used to grow Orchids, had to make a special glass house cause it gets fearful cold here in winter and fearful hot in summer was accused of spending too much time in the glasshouse. Sound familiar to you guys too much time in the workshop?

Mike now we all want to know the translation of the characters on the plate.

I used to find a single Rose flower magic around my place when our first was born I spent a weeks wages on a Catteleya Orchid surrounded by green stuff raced into the hospital to be told I would rather have an Iris suffered from evil thought syndrome for a while wondering if they were edible or not. Soon got over that lesson number 4 million point taken and all that.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Eh, very rude ... :goesred: No wonder Violet is putting it on the stall .. :thumbs:

Lovely bit of turning thou Woody ... :wink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).