• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Cover photo - Bill Mooney - Poppy Pens

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
You won't have failed to notice that lately, I've not had a great deal of time to administer Pen of the Week, so going forward, at least for the present, I'm going to select a pen for the Forum's cover photo from those recently posted.

I've uploaded a new cover photo, by [MENTION=603]Bill Mooney[/MENTION] which you can see HERE.

Congratulations to Bill - you can also take a look at his original thread HERE.

Also a massive thank you to [MENTION=1547]Morse[/MENTION], who behind the scenes has been diligently doing a lot of the groundwork for Pen of the Week for the last three years or so. Thanks Dave - without your help, POTW wouldn't have happened at all

44331d1635188617-poppy-pens-d7df26ab-d215-4b83-aa00-5bb93d05826e-jpeg

alan morrison

Fellow
First Name
Alan
Congratulations to Bill the Guru for his Pen of the week. Hopefully they will stay on the front page until after Rememberance Sunday.
Well done Dave for all his work behind the scenes,
and [MENTION=735]Phil Dart[/MENTION] for having the nous to pick these pens.
Bill, I don't think that anyone would want a different pen in their place, well done.

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Wow! That was totally unexpected.
Thank you very much Phil, it’s a great boost to my confidence.
A big thank you to Dave for his help in keeping the forum running & a big thank you for your kind comments.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).