• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New sales set up

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Our David got hold of some blue material today so we had a revamp on our stall I sold 2 bowls within 5 min of arriving this morning so this is what we done I think it makes every thing stand out more apparently it all starts kicking of tomorrow
DSCF1895 (2).JPGDSCF1902 (2).JPGDSCF1904 (2).JPG

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Super Woody. Do you want me to mention you to the Ferrari dealer next time I call him? :funny: I hope you do well.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I've asked and at the moment they don't do a Smart Porsche. You'd probably get less in a porsche than you do the Smart car though.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
That looks very good and professional woody. By the way what do you do with your spare time....

Ernie

I just enjoy my life Ernie I will only do what I want to do people keep telling me what I should make but I will only make what I want to make the thing is when I go out in my workshop I never know what I'm going to do but on the rare occasion I do know more often than not I change my mind and make something totally different chaos total chaos good un it my wife has given up on me I'm a lost cause :banana::banana::banana: I was thinking of becoming a brain surgeon in my spare time :thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).