• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Shaving set in laburnum

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
As it says really, shaving kit from TR, laburnum with an acrylic lacquer finish.

Didn't have the bushes, so used my slimline bushes the other way round and left them about a millimeter bigger, worked OK.

This was another of my mistake 50mm square spindles, a nice mistake as it turns out. This is for Dad for Xmas.

SAM_2711.JPG

Jim

Grand Master
Looks good Phill, its good to see you can work yourself out of a mistake ... :thumbs:

Charly Cheeky Chops

Apprentice Member
That is sooo kewel.
I want one for my dad he only shaves twice a week he is scruffy this might smarten him up a bit.
I'll have to start saving my pocket money for one, how much are they? Will grumps know where to get one?
His birthday is in May so I have some time to save for it.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
That is sooo kewel.
I want one for my dad he only shaves twice a week he is scruffy this might smarten him up a bit.
I'll have to start saving my pocket money for one, how much are they? Will grumps know where to get one?
His birthday is in May so I have some time to save for it.

Yep well sort one out sweetheart, Dad will shave or have me to answer too init?

Lovely set Phil nice bit of grain in Laburnum it never disappoints.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Great set you've turn there Phil .... laburnum is such a star ...one of my favourites:thumbs:.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
You chose a great wood to star in that set.:thumbs:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).