• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Mini Revolution

Jim

Grand Master
Well i bought this tool Saturday from Mark Sanger If it is good enough for Walter then i knew i was on to a good tool .. Hopefully it will be here during next week ... :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Early Christmas pressie Jim? or did SWMBO insist on you buying it ? :whistling::whistling:

I have a few days off next week Doug, so i am hoping it will arrive while she is at work .. I can then just simply merge it into my other gear without her even knowing ... :ciggrin:

35 years of marriage has learnt me lots of cowardly things ... :whistling:

What one did you get Jim .

The Mini one Frankie ... :winking:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
I didn't mention this Frankie as i didn't want the Plonker lights flashing ... Mind saying that, the Chairman is AWOL for now and Woody is busy with his stall so had you not said anything you would have got away with this ... :devil:

No he wouldn't:devil::devil:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
To bloody right he wouldn't bloody plonker dead quiet at Santas grotto so I come home

UP THE REVOLUTION

Jim

Grand Master
Well i bought this tool Saturday from Mark Sanger If it is good enough for Walter then i knew i was on to a good tool .. Hopefully it will be here during next week ... :thumbs:

Just had an email saying the tool has been dispatched .. Well at least i can look at it for a couple of days, to many aches and pains lol ... :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).