• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Just saying Hi!

Shaver

First Name
Tam
A small introduction. I'm a long term woodturner, now retired who is now down sizing the stuff I used to make. My interest is now in small decorative items, ie- boxes, wood jewellery, and now pens (casting) or any thing else I'm asked to make.

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Shaver, hope you can share your experience with us .. :thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome, I would love to see some of what you cast.

Peter

Shaver

First Name
Tam
Thanks guys, been lurking for while and decided that it was easier to ask questions, rather than wait for a suitable topic to come up. Hope I can pass on what little I know, and mainly to find out about casting. As they say, I know nowt! at the moment. :nooidea:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Welcome Shaver, have fun, enjoy the forums and share the knowledge in all directions.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
ulo my ol cocker welcome to the bloody mad house watch out for the plonkers we have our fair share of them on hear and a few extras to boot they even have a Chairman and a secretary not the female type well I dont think so you can never be sure nowadays look forward to seeing some of your work enjoy your stay my friend

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Hi Shaver, welcome to the band of brothers, knowalls ,knownowts and plonkers...... You will like it here.:thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Morning here Shaver, look into your turning exploits and show us young blokes what its all about. My memory of Chester was watching a long boat with guys drinking outside on the back end in the pouring rain on a narrow canal. Something about that that left me behind. I understand most of the city was rebuilt after WW2?

Welcome from down under where the sun is shing today later it will be 35 degrees Celcius.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).