• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Mother of Pearl

jttheclockman

Nothing too complicated. Here is a Baron with segmented black mother of pearl and white mother of pearl. The cap is all black mother of pearl. This combination looks great in person. Thanks for looking and as always any comments or questions are always welcomed.

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
No, John - no good at all! The only thing that would make that pen look good would be seeing it in my own sweaty paws ... Can I give you my address?

:love_it::love_it::love_it:

Just proves the point that segmentation doesn't have to be complex to look fantastic.

Jim

Grand Master
My kind of pen ... :thumbs: Excellent finish on it to John, a smashing pen indeed ... :wink:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Does what it says on the tin ......Class............would love to see it in the flesh.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).