• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Turners Retreat open day?

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
According to their facebook post there`s an open day this Saturday :-

"So todays offer is spend £50 and get a £5 voucher or spend £100 and get a £10 voucher! Dont forget it's our open weekend this Saturday too, another chance to save £££"

First I`ve heard of it, is anyone thinking of going?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Where's your pitch Woody? Might try and see if I can get across and see the competition!!! I'm not far away from you this weekend.

Hi Neil I am in a garden centre in Nottingham Floraland, Catfoot Lane, Lambley, Nottigham, NG4 4QL every Fri to Sun till Christmas weekend they reckon this weekend is when it all lifts of but to be honest it has been very slow so far I left on Mon after 2 hours with very few going through and they were only interested in the grotto nothing else

Jim

Grand Master
Not for me Doug .. Only make a few trips a year to TR just to nave a nosy and stock up on a few little bits .. :sob:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Well if you`re all gonna be miserable & stay away I`ll have to grab all the bargains for myself :thinks::whistling::funny:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
I would Doug but as you know I will be manning my stall

Figured as much mate, there might well be a pile of wood on your drive when you get back as if i do go to TR I`ll drop off what I have for you on the way back.

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
According to their facebook post there`s an open day this Saturday :-

"So todays offer is spend £50 and get a £5 voucher or spend £100 and get a £10 voucher! Dont forget it's our open weekend this Saturday too, another chance to save £££"

First I`ve heard of it, is anyone thinking of going?

Sorry, just a tad to far to travel:sob:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Well after todays Facebook post I don`t know how you all can possibly stay away :-

"Turners Retreat
Also, not forgetting we have our open day this Saturday on the 7th. Colin Hickman, Bob Neill, Mick Hanbury, Keith Richmond, Chris Pouncy plus trade stands from Robert Sorby, Charnwood, Jet, Tomaco, Tormek & GMC! Loads of deals (up to 75% off across the store!!!) There's free parking, free sandwiches, free entry! Plus why not fetch your friends and family and spend a day in Doncaster? There's plenty to do round here to suit all the family"

:funny::funny::funny:

Jim

Grand Master
How unlucky are we, the war office and i will be in Donny on Friday ... :whistling: I will go with all the Craft Supplies stuff on a 75% reduction ... :devil:

I was hoping that the order i put in on Sunday would be here today, alas it didn't ... :sob:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).