• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Back at It!

Jim

Grand Master
Well i will be back at it tomorrow, i fell much better, today we went to see our Grandson as he was 13 today the big teenager ... :ciggrin: Tomorrow at dinner time the war office has an hospital appointment at 12:15 for a MRI scan, then the shed is all mine .. Lost 3 days with this man flu, it knocked me off my feet and there is me thinking i was hard ... :ciggrin:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Well i will be back at it tomorrow, i fell much better, today

There`s a lot of falling going on at the moment, brian off his bike & you Jim falling into better health.... Be careful out there chaps....:funny::funny:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
If you could sport a mankini like Brian, you would be 'ard:devil:

Peter

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Nope, Now you can pay for jabs in some chemists, or at a doctors surgery (but not your own if you are under 65).

Bob.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).