• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Segmented success ...

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Finally got the hang of this after creating quite a pile of expensive sawdust. First up a Chairman's pen (man, those things are chunky!) in quartered Walnut and cherry wood. I was so amazed I got it right that I immediately whipped up a Classic pen in halved burr elm and spalted beech. They came out a little yellow, I think because I've started using BLO before applying finish. Still most pleased with the result!

View attachment 123

View attachment 124

View attachment 125

View attachment 126

Jim

Grand Master
These are nice pens David, good to see you have mastered the segmenting. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).