• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Big Hello from Scotland

Ralphsputin

Just a quick hi to introduce myself to the forum that I just found. I've been turning for a few years and I'm nearly satisfied with some of the stuff I'm producing! Pens are certainly my favourite and this year I finally got the finish I've been looking for. Now if I could just stop my wife giving them away......:nonono:

Attachments

• pens.jpg
    pens.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 33

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Wotchya Ralph, pull up a chair pour yourself a drink and get acquainted with the loonies in here.

Shaver

First Name
Tam
Welcome from a renegade Jock. Just joined myself a couple of days ago. Lots to look at, and read. Well worth spending a bit of time looking around.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome Ralph, you may notice that I'm the only sane one on this forum.:oldman:

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Ralph, your collection looks good, what is your finishing technique?

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum.

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Welcome Ralph to the best forum ever I just hope you bring a bit of sanity to this madhouse

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Hi Ralph ..Welcome to the forums. ..looks to be a nice set of pens you have there.

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Welcome Ralph - some lovely pens there! Looking forward to seeing more soon.

Welcome Ralph to the best forum ever I just hope you bring a bit of sanity to this madhouse

Woody, your hopes were dashed by Ed posting immediately below this in his pink pussycat costume ... :sadmo:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Ralph, Welcome from over here friends from the north are needed to balance the scales neat that you bring skills and enthusiasm pens speak louder than words.

Kind regards Peter.:goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).