• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The Christmas Wishlist

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
i keep hinting my parent could give me there money and i could invest it in a very worth will cause a new lathe they keep saying no

Mr Finch

First Name
Coll
Well, if pen sales keep going the way they are then I will be able to buy one for myself just after Christmas!

£300 in orders since Saturday and I have to make a stock of pens for this weekend!

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Well, if pen sales keep going the way they are then I will be able to buy one for myself just after Christmas!

£300 in orders since Saturday and I have to make a stock of pens for this weekend!

I'm going to mention this to the Ferarri dealer the next time I call him... He'll have to give me discount if you get one too. Just another 18,545 craft shows to do:thumbs:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Parents Alex, they can be sooooo mean at times & they always say it in your best interests :rant::rant:

she always say she has to much then when i say i can take some off her hand she says no how dose that work :nooidea::nooidea::nooidea::nooidea::nooidea:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
she always say she has to much then when i say i can take some off her hand she says no how dose that work :nooidea::nooidea::nooidea::nooidea::nooidea:

I know I know I know. My parents keep going on holiday and ignore me when I tell them they should stay at home with the heating and lighting off. Thats my bloody inheritance. :devil:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
People with money hate giving it to people who haven't earned it. A few bob here and there is okay, young people especially don't have a clue about the value of money, unless you ask them to pay for something out of their own money:thumbs:

Peter

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered

If you can't handle the orders I am only round the corner in pompey....:whistling::whistling:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Hey Coll if your thinking of sub-contracting some work out ..then I'm your baby .:devil::devil:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
So, family have no idea what I want for turning so asked me for a list.

Said list has been duly provided and living in dream land, I put this on the list:

Nova Dvr Variable Speed Lathe 55178 from Stiles and Bates

I would say as they do you are out of control.

But never mind nothing ventured and all that.

Kind regards Peter.:goesred:

What do you reckon my chances are?

:thinks:
There are so many lathes I would choose in front of this one.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).