• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Over the hill old timer

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Steven you cant keep it a secret mate HE IS BLOODY 50 TODAY appy birfday my friend have a good un

Jim

Grand Master
Have a good un old timer ... :winking:

Fireworks1.gif
firework75.gif
firework75.gif
Fireworks3.gif

stevenw1963

Bodger supreme
Fellow
South Lanarkshire - Another tyke in exile
First Name
Steven
Many thanks for that all,

Got a very generous family in Paula & the girls & will be purchasing a Rolly Munroe methinks very soon (unless someone knows of a better hollowing tool for large vases, bowls etc).
Took today & tomorrow off work so going into town to get the strap on my new citizen red arrow watch sorted & then into the shed this afternoon unless the blooming wind blows the roof off, rather gusty up here at the moment!!!

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Just when you could do with some of the old farts on here to suffer with dementia and forget that its your birthday, like what happens,......

Nothing can get past them on here Steven. Happy birthday....:banana:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Just when you could do with some of the old farts on here to suffer with dementia and forget that its your birthday, like what happens,......

Nothing can get past them on here Steven. Happy birthday....:banana:

Daddy's little girl put it on facebook LOL it was his lovely wife's (Paula) birthday yesterday but she still looks 21 not like her sugar Daddy LOL

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I seem to remember Steven shares a birthday with another famous spinner I just cant remember who???
dementia init blud??
Appy birfdy mate, I can't put the usuall fancy gif on cos work don't go there.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Hope you had a good'un and got what you wanted.

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Steven,

Happy Birthday to you, our second youngest of six is 50 as well.

Enjoy the years and may you prosper in the company of your friends.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Sorry I missed it yesterday Steven, Happy belated Birthday and I hope your hangover isn't too bad :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).