• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Back again

Charly Cheeky Chops

Apprentice Member
Hi all.
After the welcome you gave me last week I couldn't wait to get back and see you all again.
Well I must say you all have given me so much to read through and nice things to look at, I can't comment on everything I would like to as I only have a few more minutes before dad comes to collect me.
So please accept this message as a group hug, everybody has done so well.
grouphug-0f9d02d70a47eaa53230c90070e56a14.gif.gif
I had a good week, finished reading The Hobbit, back to Harry Potter now. Made 45 sausage rolls for Christmas and started knitting a jumper for my little niece.
Went to Nanny Drain and Grumps today, helped nan with her Christmas cooking, sausage rolls again and baked some bread.
Grumps is not well and didn't want to get out of bed until Cheeky Chops asked him to help (I do love my grumps).
Dad and his girlfriend where so impressed with what I made last week they hinted that they do make good presents.
This is for my dad made from Grumps Burr Elm and finished with superglue that is so kewel how he did that. Don't tell him but I can't wait to try myself.

P1070870 (Custom).JPG

And this one for dads girlfriend Angie she is gorgeous, I hope she stays with dad, she is a Macmillan nurse and uses pens a lot so I made this special for her.
Don't tell anyone I got Grumps doing pink??

P1030975resized.jpg

And this is my new school pen for myself.

P1040989resized.jpg

I do hope you like my efforts , I have to go now dad here for me.

OOh just in case I cant get here Merry Christmas to you all

Big Hugs.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Some good stuff there Charly...hope Grumps wasn't tearing his hair out (metaphorically speaking) with all that pink stuff so close at hand. .......Just in case your not back before the big day, have a lovely Xmas.

Jim

Grand Master
Very productive day CCC .. And a very merry Xmas to you too ... :winking:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hi, Charly, You're doing well with the pens - well done!!!

And Happy Xmas! if you don't get back before then.

Bob.

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
More lovely pens Charly, great work :thumbs::thumbs:

I hope you & your family have a wonderful Christmas & a very happy new year :banana::banana:

Went to Nanny Drain and Grumps today, helped nan with her Christmas cooking, sausage rolls again

I don`t understand why you would need to bake more,I can`t believe Brian even likes sausage rolls :shocking::shocking:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I don`t understand why you would need to bake more,I can`t believe Brian even likes sausage rolls

I don't suppose I will see any of them Doug, not once the rest of the family know of their existence.
Have to love her though, as soon as she turned up here she wanted to look at the forum to see what's been happening.
Her dad won't let her use her lathe just yet, he wants to see she can handle it properly and it's too cold in the garage till summer comes.
By then I hope we can convince him, and we will see what staying power she has.
Promised to make a bowl next visit, turn the head round on the lathe see how she like that.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Hi Charly, well made along the way great progress for one so new to all this. Relax and enjoy the holidays see you when you come back. Beaut getting to know you and commend your love for Grumps.

Merry everything coming up.

Kind regards from over here Peter.:goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).