• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Do Axminster

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Don't know Jim but I'll keep an eye on it. I've not bought any tools for 2 weeks now. Starting to get twitchy.

Matt

Registered
I hope they do... My list of tools etc that I really really need never ever seems to get shorter :nooidea::banana:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Just what i wanted to hear Doug ... :ave_it:

Better than me saying NO :funny::funny:

Which is what I was going to say after checking my emails from the last 2 Januarys & not seeing any mention of an Axminster january sale :nooidea::nooidea:

Who knows you might be lucky this year :thinks::whistling:

Jim

Grand Master
Better than me saying NO :funny::funny:

Which is what I was going to say after checking my emails from the last 2 Januarys & not seeing any mention of an Axminster january sale :nooidea::nooidea:

Who knows you might be lucky this year :thinks::whistling:

Did you check Decembers emails too :whistling::whistling:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Dunno about Axminster but Rutlands bombard me everyday with special offers, I take that as a sign of struggling for trade.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Join there email club and you will get all the offers they have 5 pages of offers on at the moment

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
I get their emails just about every day Woody, but never anything that interests me ... :ciggrin:

Well if you got their e-mail this morning it looks like they're having an on-line clearance sale from the 24th :banana::banana:

Though chances are they wont be clearing anything you want Jim :whistling: :face: :funny::funny:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I got an email today saying that their sale starts on 24th Dec

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
I got that today but have just trawled through stuff I'm interested in and most of it's out of stock. Am interested in an adjustable mandrell and hoped that might be in a sale but no stock for delivery and listed as "within 4 weeks"!

I think they're probably just going to offload the slow moving stuff they have left then increase the prices in January.

Bob

Jim

Grand Master
These online sales don't do it for me, i like to walk in the place and grab a bargain ... Unfortunately i don't get to to that often lol ... :whistling:

Jim

Grand Master
Would you like to see an image of me in a tutu Doug, or would you like to keep that mental image .... :tongue:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Would you like to see an image of me in a tutu Doug, or would you like to keep that mental image .... :tongue:

Having driven over 100 miles in spray & rain today even the mental image or other of you in a tutu will not disturb my sleep as thankfully I can hardly keep my eyes open due to the concentration the driving took :pray::pray::pray:

Jim

Grand Master
Having driven over 100 miles in spray & rain today even the mental image or other of you in a tutu will not disturb my sleep as thankfully I can hardly keep my eyes open due to the concentration the driving took :pray::pray::pray:

Ah, but the thought will remain ... :whistling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).