• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

I went shopping

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
well i went to my favorite shop today i only spent £60

2013+-+1

all i paid for was the 4 pieces of maple and the 3 bowl blank they rest they gave me including the 4 x 4 x 48 Sapele

i am very happy

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
That's very decent of him ....don't think you will find many like him around these days.

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Yes i have accepted a quote last for £170 to do that and some other bit that i have just need to get a date sorted but will post pic when done should be nice

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Very generous of the giver to you Alex, pays to shop consistently in some places.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Attachments

• DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF8473.JPG
    DSCF8473.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF8618.jpg
    DSCF8618.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).