• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Stylus kits

Mr Finch

First Name
Coll
Just been on eBay to try and purchase more of the small stylus kits from fun-e-turnz. They are out of stock of all types. :(

Anyone know anywhere else in the UK that I can buy some?

People are wanting to order and I can't supply. :(

TIA

Coll

Mr Finch

First Name
Coll
Thanks Bob, unfortunately I could do with them this side of christmas (ie the next few days) and the postal service sucking so much means they probably won't arrive in time, even with TNT service. I will bear it in mind and think I will probably be ordering a whole box load early part of 2014.

stevenw1963

Bodger supreme
Fellow
South Lanarkshire - Another tyke in exile
First Name
Steven
I have some already made up, if you need them for Christmas. Some wood some acrylic, be glad to fulfil your order for you :thinks::thinks::thinks:

I was going to post some down to my daughter in Portsmouth anyway this week for hr to sell to her workmates.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
How many do you need Coll?

Pretty sure I have a pack of 5 Gold ones that I can do without this side of Christmas ..

Let me know if you are disparate...

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Probably, they know when everyone is sold out they are the only ones with stock.

Peter

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Looking at the other side of this with my business hat on, the overheads of running a set up like Turners Retreat, rent, rates, wages etc, etc, etc is always going to lead to higher product prices than those selling pen kits etc from out of a garage/shed.

Cheap online retail goods is one of the main factors in the decline of high street shops, it`s also the reason I like to shop at TR as the thought of only being able to purchase goods online is not one I like. :thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).