• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Marksman Pens

Jim

Grand Master
I have just received an email from Mark Willey of Marksman pens to say that they have now being transferred over to Lazerlinez in the USA Lazerlinez

Yeah, he seems to have other commitments at the minute .. Here is his message ....

You are receiving this email as either having registered on the Marksman Pens website or being a past Marksman Pens customer. We wanted to notify each of our customers of a new development regarding Marksman Pen Kits. Due to increasing demand for our kits and time constraints, the sale of Marksman pen kits will be transferring to Lazerlinez. Many of you know that Marksman and Lazerlinez jointly pioneered the American made stainless steel pen kits. Since then we have continued to work closely together to improve our processes resulting in higher quality kits. So what has caused this new change? I have had some significant demands come into my life that must be taken care of that are pulling me away from the day to day operations of the kit business. I do not want these new demands to impact the quality and responsiveness to customers, therefore it is best for everyone that Constant take over our line of kits. Most of you know him. He is a well respected vendor that will provide excellent quality and responsive service. We appreciate your loyalty and support and we wish you all the best!

Best wishes,
Marksman

Mark Willey

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).