• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Bushing Keeper

Jim

Grand Master
I bought this in the Summer and just put it up in the lean-to, could be used for keeping the bushing in ... :thinks:

cups.jpg

Matt

Registered
Every time I get dragged shopping I'm just looking for things that would be useful in the workshop :winking:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
i have a board with some 4mm steel rod that they then go on that lives next to the lathe cost me about £2 to make but when i made my one i forgot how to count to 7 when marking the holes so drilled 8 lot of 2 for 2 lot of 7 pieces to go in to

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
I`ve an empty partition box that my bushes should go in, that is if I could remember to put them away after finishing with them :rolling:

Then again I`d miss the fun of scratching through the shavings on the shelf behind the lathe when I want a different set :nooidea:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Can't make head nor tail of your contraption Jim...I stick with my plastic storage box with separate compartments.:tongue:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).