• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A couple of European Acrylics.

johnny5

Registered
Here are a couple of European Acrylics I made.
The mushrooms are made from parasite wood by a young lady in west wales

acrylic blue.jpggreen acrylic.jpg

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Nice pens John the blue one dose it for me but I find the mushrooms a distraction

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Must admit it John I'm looking at the much rooms when I should be looking at the pens. Anyhow looks like you've done a top job on them.:thumbs:

johnny5

Registered
Nice pens john I like the mushrooms too does the young lady who make them have a web site.

Probably but I do not know it sorry., :goesred:
if you go onto facebook and look at new road antiques Newcastle Emlyn , have a look at her photographs and you will see her stall and the most beautiful woodcarvings of horses etc that she does.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
I agree the picture is distracting.

Blue one does it for me, but... It might be me or picture quality I think the finish could have been a little better on the blue one as the picture shows a few radial sanding/polishing marks on it.. . Sorry...:sob:
But the carving work is stunning....

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
John au contrare love the mushrooms such a neat idea and presentation also thanks for the pics of her other carvings credit where credit is due. Grateful for your pens and thoughtfulness , bravery to break the mold in pics.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).