• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Little Time in Garage.

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Got a little time in the garage today - brilliant
So I managed to get a Trio of Pens turned, but planned on 4.
The fourth would have been a White Speckled Corian on a JR Gent but the blank blew-up in pieces just as I had got it shaped ready for finishing.
Thats life.. :sob:

1. Polyester Blended Yellow and Red turned on a Slimline Penkit. (Homecast)

red-yellow slim.jpg

2. Purple Haze Acrylic turned on a Euro Penkit (Starting to like the Euro's)

purple haze euro.jpg

3. Polyester Mixed Green/ Pearlescent with inlays of Brass Powder on a Slimline Gold Penkit and Cartridge. (Homecast)

green cast-brass bullet.jpg

Thoughts:thinks:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Like em Rowdy very well turned and finisher I particularly like the brass rings on the green

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Lovely pens Rowdy, I especially like the homecast green:thumbs:

Peter

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Rowdy,

I admire the work involved and have a leaning toward the cartridge pen looks like lots of fun.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Peter, Thanks for your comments. It was the most satisfying of the Trio to do. Mostly creating the Bands.. took a little while to do...:thumbs:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Now that is what I call a nice set of pens, I like all of them, the first slimline is turned nice slim :thumbs:

The cartridge pen is really, really nice.. Like what you have done with it ..

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
The bullet pen have proved quite popular I have sold out of them got to make some more I may nick your idea with the brass bands

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).