• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Some Casted pens

jttheclockman

I am not sure if this is the palce to post these but here they are. These photos are a tad bit old but I still make these type pens so they still apply. Anyway here is a series of metal cast pens that I make. Thanks for looking and any questions or comments are always welcomed.

Braided Copper pens

Braided stainless steel

Braided brass

Chrome weave

All together

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
That's a really nice collection there Jon, something different as well.

I have done the stainless ones a few years ago but not seen any coper or brass ones.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Jon, I remember them when and again now they are still beautiful IMHO exceptional. I had fun many years ago with ReBar Pens.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
It looks just like coaxial cable made miles of the stuff years ago on bloody 12 hour shifts

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Very different set of pens, made and finished lovely... I like

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
John these are what us newbies dream about eventually achieving. They are absolutely stunning in every way. Would you please consider leaving me a couple in your last will and testament.

Ed.

Jim

Grand Master
Great looking pens John, i love how you have got these materials to shine as thou acrylic ... :winking:

jttheclockman

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Also want to thank Jim for moving this thread to the correct place. Still learning your forum. I am really hoping to find some shop time in the near future. I want to work on some new ideas. Thanks again for looking at my pens.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).