• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Last few for now

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Sorry if I'm boring you well no I'm not a few more for Help 4 Heroes in gun metal gold and silver just for a change 6 in Military ply 1 mahogany 1 beech ply every penny I get for them will be donated to our lads
If anyone would like to make a donation to our boys you can either go direct to there web site http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/forms/autosubmit-donations.aspx or send it to me and I will make all sales and donations on behalf of our forum and of cours keep you informed please if you want to do it as a forum then Pay Pall me your donation to Woodyturner1@gmail.com as a gift thank you

DSCF1952.JPG

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Hmmm I might have to try some of that ply myself init?
If anyone else wants some PM me.
I am on the last 2No 4 x 4 foot boards 1 inch thick init?
Out of 54 to start that ain't done bad.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
A lovely bunch of pens there woody... I'll certainly drop a bit over by paypal for such a good cause.

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hi, Woody,

Another great batch, matey - they should do well - just like our lads and lassies in the Armed Forces!!!

Will pm you shortly re donation via your reg no.

Bob.

Jim

Grand Master
Nice set of pens Woody and for a great cause .. Sent over a Donation my friend ... :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Nice set of pens Woody and for a great cause .. Sent over a Donation my friend ... :thumbs:

Thank you Jim I will post the amount donated in the new year when my stall closes and hopefully all the bullet pens are sold

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Put them on the stall today but no takers even when told were the money is going and the connection hope for a better day tomorrow the annoying thing is I wasn't going in today

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
So far we have raised £75 for Help 4 Heroes with the sale of some pens and your generous donations thank you one pen was purchased to be sent to the USA

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).