• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

busy weekend

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
1-P2240500.JPG
spalted beech baron
boxwood baron
boxwood slimline
acrylic sierra stylus
spalted beech sieera
cocobolo slimline

Jim

Grand Master
Some good looking pens Keith, :bwink: Did you prepare and turn them all this weekend?

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
I had a mass drilling and glueing session last week Jim which really helps to up the production as I just had to turn and finish them. Knocked out a letter opener as well but had to set off for work at 3.30 so no chance to photograph

Jim

Grand Master
That what i try and do Keith, sometimes i just spend all day preparing blanks only to turn them weeks and even months later. Never had a go at a letter opener, i have just been asked if i can make a light pull for my sons Mother in Law, i have some kits so will make it next week. :bwink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).