• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Sadly it has been overlooked

Jim

Grand Master
Our very own Ninja Legend has surpassed the 3000 post mark, sadly this went unnoticed but i will try to redeem myself thanking him for the quality he has added to the forums ... Cheers Terry ... :thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Well done Terry.... the forum wouldn't be the same without you.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Well done Mr green Ninja Terry you are a legend mate you contribute a big part in making this forum what it is again well done my friend

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
We love you Terry we do we love you Terry we do we love you terry we do Oh Terry we love you:kiss:lol.

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Congrats, Terry, and a BIG thanks for the posts you put up. I suggest you give us all a pen each for having to read 'em, LOL!!!

Bob.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Looks like you are buying the cakes Terry ..congratulations on turning 3000..... gobby sod. LOL

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Terry,
What more can be said, well done buddy..
You are one of our sources of inspiration that makes our forum. what it is.
Keep it coming .... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Do you get the rest of that leg for getting to 3000 posts or are you stuck with just the end :nooidea::iknow::roflmao:

Congratulations Terry, I always enjoy your posts whether I understand them or not :kiss::fart::bwink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).