• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The Merry Christmas Thread

Jim

Grand Master
Here is a Very Merry Christmas to everyone who has taken the time to participate in these forums. You are a special breed and with all of your help we can grow and attract more of our kind to make this place a home ...

Thank You Everyone and i hope you all get your Christmas Wishes ... :thumbs:

Jim

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Well said that man :thumbs:

Seasons greetings to one & all,

Not too many brussels :fart: or too much beer :vomit: we can all look forward to a happy new year :up::up::up:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Jim, I know how much work it takes to keep a site such as this going and you do it amazingly. I am in this forum and have met some great characters who have taught me a lot and allowed me to give them some bull and its all thanks to you. I hope you have a very happy Christmas and an extremely prosperous new year.

:thumbs::thumbs:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Happy Christmas to all this year and Here is to another year, another Christmas ans many more in the future.

Thanks to Jim we have enjoyed many posts and loads of banter that we are all truly greatfull.

Thanks Jim..:thumbs:

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Happy Christmas to one and all..
Here's hoping for a Brilliiant New Year.

And Thanks Jim, for all you have done...
It's been a bloody pleasure belonging to this forum- long may it last

Thanks Jim:thumbs:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR to ONE and ALL.

Thinks ! "Must get a roof on this shed to keep all this bloody snow out" !

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 61

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
No, Jim,

It's thanks to you, matey, for putting yourself out and taking the time to set up and run this great forum. Blokes like you are at the hub of all good forums. As this is the best forum I know then you, too, are THE BEST!!!

Have a great Xmas and 2014!

Regards,

Bob.

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Merry Christmas to all the forum members around the world and a special thanks to Jim for hosting such a great site!!!!!
Let us hope we grow even further in the New Year and long may the banter and friendliness continue!!!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Thank you Jim for such a great forum and thanks to all the members too. Merry Christmas to all and I hope you all have a good and peaceful time.

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
And a rollicking good Xmas to you all. I find it amusing to pick up on how many local references are made about the UK on the site enjoying the differences with our great country over here, every now and then I point out our way of life since it is different indeed.
The Barbie yesterday was beaut, the flies in abundance and last night a series of Tableaux brought home for me and Wilma as participants another reminder of how we get only as much as we contribute in this life. May the destiny of your attention be fertilised by your
imagination and successes in the coming promise of 2014, above all have fun and enjoy. Jim you do well by us all on the forum thankyou.

Kindest wishes Peter and Wilma Xmas 2013.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
A very merry Christmas to you all may the peace and love of God frequent all your homes, hearts and family's on this wonderful time and a big thank you to all you members for making this such a special place to be Jim you are one in a million mate were else would we find such a wonderful friend God bless you all wherever you are on Gods planet may we long continue to enjoy the fellowship we have
Remember on this day Christ was borne as our saviour and as the son of a carpenter he would have loved it on this forum

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).