• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Tweet Tweet

jttheclockman

Here are some birdhouse ornaments I have turned over the years. I still make these and they are huge sellers for me at craft shows still today. The photos are a bit old but you will get the gist of them. I will be be making a bunch more this summer and will include alot new designs. Now that I have a bit of segmenting under my belt, I will try to incorporate that as well in them. I also included a photo of the box that I put the birdhouses in when I sell them. Thanks for looking.

If anyone else makes these I would surely want to see them. They are a bunch of fun to make and as I said a very good seller for me at shows.

Jim

Grand Master
Love them John, i can clearly see why they sell well. Beautiful finish on them with some very nice colours to mix and match ... :bwink:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I like them all John, I think they would sell well here too with the quality of turning and finish you have achieved there.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Lovely little baubles, so well made and finished ....mustn't let the women in the Lea family see these least they ask me to make them some ....as I don't think I could.

John, what size are they ?

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Interesting shapes. Far more interest in the states where my mate shares his garden with Humming Birds et al we have a pletherer of Parrot species in great abundance here including the most popular Budgerigar an Aussie native found all round the world.

This does not stop me from liking your ornaments a lot.

Kind regards Peter.:goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).