• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pepper mills

sbwertz

First Name
Sharon
Here are the pepper mills I'm delivering tomorrow. They have turned out to be my most popular Christmas item this year.

bigpepper.jpg

smallpepper.jpg

Sorry the pics aren't very good. It's late and I'm beat! I just finished turning the last one and have to deliver them tomorrow morning.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Very nice Sharon they have a lovely finish on them I haven't made any of those for years

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Super stuff Sharon, there are going to be some very happy people this Christmas.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I join with Ilya never seen one of these the twist mechanisms are the only ones I have seen, like your shapes, the mechanism dominates.

Kind regards Peter.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
STEAMPUNK pepper mills ..my favourite style Sharon ..they look great and well finished .STEAMPUNK

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
You have mentioned these before Sharon in your fund raising for the church I think.
Some nice shapes and finishes in this lot, rather expensive looking items.
Is that Turquoise powder or natural growth in the top pic second in from left?

sbwertz

First Name
Sharon
Yes, these are sold as a fundraiser for the church. The kits cost $10 each from Penn State Industries. They are: top photo, walnut, chinese elm with turquoise infill, bubinga and mulberry. Bottom photo, three carob and one mulberry crown.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).