• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Busy Sunday Afternoon.........

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
despite a couple of interruptions......

Local farmer popped up the house wanting a Beech tree crown lifted........ I politely declined the work..... (it was above his posh Victorian Green house) :goesred:

I managed to turn..........

IMG_9913_zpsff7725a6.jpg

Oak Burr, heavily stabilised with CA..... then finished with CA , Gunmetal hardware....

Then.....

e884e426-9be3-4f76-9f47-00172a70fc6f_zpsc4f8d891.jpg

Yew Fountain pen. Gun metal....... (again... Notice a trend here ....... :ciggrin:) Gentleman JR stylie...:frenchkiss:

This is the match for the Yew pencil......... So i can get a payday now...:ave_it:

Then.............. the fabled........ Griselina..... But you will have to look on the @looking forward to thread.. for the update..:thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Nice work Matty, i would have taken on the Beech work on ... :whistling:

Two nice pieces of wood here ... :thumbs:

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
I've got 2-3 Tonne ready felled in my yard Jim...........

Not short on the white stuff........ :whistling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).