• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

What more can i say

Jim

Grand Master
Other than well done to Woody for making it to the Green Party ... You made it past the Pink area fought through the Black bog area to get to the final stage to follow our own Leg End Terry ... :thumbs:

Great achievement Woody, and one I am very grateful for ... :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
He he he I hadn't noticed move over Terry make room for a little un Your right Brian gobby git always have had a big mouth you know the song wot a north n south
Thanks Alex now your the only Top dog not the youngest top dog any more

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
He he he I hadn't noticed move over Terry make room for a little un Your right Brian gobby git always have had a big mouth you know the song wot a north n south
Thanks Alex now your the only Top dog not the youngest top dog any more

Ummm, excuse me ... I know I'm forgettable but this is just taking the p*ss Woody!

:funny::funny:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Does reaching this milestone entitle you to some honouree position within our ranks? :thinks:

Field Marshal of Plonkers :whistling:

Congratulations mate, sterling work :up::up:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hi, Silver,

I have a plan to fool the world, so no pink for me, old son! Nope, I shall stop posting when that event draws near, and insist on a referendum to ban that colour from the site. I'm certain to win because all the forthcoming pinkos (which include any newbies) will side with me and force the suggestion through. My downfall will be if we have more women than men members. If this occurs then I willl enact Plan B - which will be to fall upon my chisel and perform ritual hari-kari:down::down::down:

Bob.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Well done Woody ...I now believe them when they said you could talk the hind legs off a donkey !!!:thumbs:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Do 2 leg ends make a whole leg ?:thinks: no wonder the forum is up & running so fast these days :goesred::funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).