• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Back to reality

retreatjohn

Well it's back to reality after my 4 weeks in Tenerife. I only have limited internet access there so couldn't follow the forum.
What a lot of posts I have had to catch up with and what an increase in the membership, brilliant to see it.
As I say back to reality, I had a delivery today from the builders merchant so can make a start on my new workshop, will keep you posted with the progress.
2013-12-18 10.38.31.jpg
Certainly got a lot of work ahead!

Jim

Grand Master
Good to have you back John, hope you had a good one my friend .. Please do keep us posted on the progress of the new build ... :thumbs:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Good to hear from you again John....yep you've a lot of catching up to do on here..a lot of good stuff has been posted since you went away.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome back to sunny Britain John... has your motorhome got a lathe in the back?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Good to see you back John and good luck with your workshop mate if I was closer Id be over with my trowel LOL

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Hope you're well refreshed after your holiday John as it looks like you've some work on there.:thumbs:

Take lots of photos, I love to see a workshop build :banana:

Best of luck with it :pray:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I still have a hod and shovel. dunno if were allowed to use it anymore I think they have to be carried one at a time by two or more people these days with H&S the way it is.
I handed my toolbox back this mornining cos I leaving this job tomorrow. It took two storemen to lift on to a barrow and push it away.
I was expected to carry it on my own, who is stupid here?
Welcome home to loonyland John.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).