• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Home Alone

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Can you say why? I hope everything is okay.:pray:

Peter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Ian, I'm guessing all is not well and so, just to let you know we'll be thinking of you.

Jim

Grand Master
We are all concerned Ian, and here to help if we can my friend ...

dotslad

Graduate Member
Thank you all for your kind thoughts and support.
Sadly Dot passed peacefully away yesterday lunch time after a short but valiant battle against cancer
With the support and help of a scheme called 'Hospice at Home' I was able to keep her at home here with me and the family until the end.
regards to all Ian

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Ian, I am so sorry for your loss and hope you will get through the coming weeks with as little stress as possible, just keep remembering the good times you had together, you will get through it.

Peter

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Ian,

If you can derive any strength from it at a time like this then I hope you will appreciate the thoughts that are with you from all here. Its a strange world, most of us didn't know Dot, I met her briefly when I paid you a visit and I guess Brian might have done so, but I'm sure we all feel your loss and are thinking of you.

Keep strong, its what Dot would have wanted.

Regards

Neil

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).