• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

What signals the start

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Of Christmas for you..?

You know when it is close when you come back home to the smell of fresh home baked mince pies.. Yum, yum,:love_it:

Look forward to you replies.. ::winking:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
When the family are all together back home, the tree is up and like you the mince pies are being eaten. Although I must have a word with the CMM about home baked ones.:bwink:

Bluefoxy

Christmas eve when the turkey giblets are being cooked to make gravy and the dog won't move away from the cooker knowing she's going to get them as a special treat :tongue:

Ray

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Usually the beginning is signalled by the visiting of relatives, this year that's Monday when we drive down to my brothers for a meal.

Jim

Grand Master
I guess it is when all those Christmas songs are on the radio .. Not forgetting all the tear jerking Christmas movies show every day on Sky TV ... :bwink:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
The day that the two daughters start searching for their pressies . The yearly ritual started many years ago. The big one who is now 45 came today and sneaked off looking for them. She didn't find them ..she never has.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).