• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Contemporary table lamp made from various hardwoods glued together

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
This tablelamp is 9.5in high excluding lampholder x 6in dia
The woods are : walnut- american black walnut- cherry- maple- sycamore and a few others I forgot about!!!

Attachments

• Table Lamp made fromvarious hardwoods (480x640) (263x350).jpg
    Table Lamp made fromvarious hardwoods (480x640) (263x350).jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 23

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Would be proud if i had turned this mate, thou it does look heavy? Meant in the nicest way of course. :thumbs:

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Thanks Jim. This is one I'm pleased with.Although the shape is plain it is what I wanted to do as it was a christmas present for my daughter in law and I think the younger generation like a more contemporary style.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).