• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Anyone got plans for a paper potter ?

Jim

Grand Master
I would put money on you being able to make one of these without plans Phill .. Go for it ... :thumbs:

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Maybe I'm over thinking it, but there must be some dimensional ratio relationship between the pot bit and the base.

But maybe I'll have a bash with some scrap pine first that I have a fair bit of.

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Fab thanks Doug, I must have missed that post originally, sorry.

I just thought they were a nifty gadget and Dad does hundreds of seedlings every year, should keep the old sod quiet making his own pots :ciggrin:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).