• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Suggestions

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
Got a pink and white... (yes............i Know........) Acrylic blank, burning a hole in my collection.......

What blank do you reckon??? I'm crap like that.... :nooidea:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Not sure what you mean mate? :thinks:

Are you saying you have 2 blanks and which one to use. :nooidea:

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
no...... a pink and white mixed blank...
What style/Metal work to use...??
sorry for confusion.

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Pink and White ehmmmm, more for a lady i would say, now a lady would suit i thinner pen than a thick one i would think?
Seen this one .............................

pink-cush-pen.jpg

Also a sierra would be ok for these colours. :bwink:

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 2

Jim

Grand Master
I've made a few pink crush pens, from Slimline, Streamline and Euro which i liked them all. I found that chrome was the best accents to suit the colour Matty, but i know its each to there own ... :whistling:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
I'm with Jim - pink will go with silver/chrome better than gold. I don't think there's such a thing as TOO pink where the ladies are concerned (quick poll of wife and daughter confirmed it)! :thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).