• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Woodturning Magazine Jan 2014

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Well we have given the last two editions an absolute panning.

The Christmas edition dropped through my door a couple of days ago - never have understood why the publishing world have their own calendar - December has always been in the preseeding year to January but they seem intent on putting Jan dates on the issue that comes out in December. However...

It's rather good. The articles are inspirational and not what I would refer to as Artisitc twaddle and the articles from Richard Finlay are as good for the complete novice as the intermediate turner who really should go back to basics every so often. Dont go a bundle on the raised pedestal natural edge bowl from Philip Greenwood but thats my choice.

Thanks Mark, hope you read this.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Pick my copy up in morning if this crap weather keeps off.. Might have grown webbed feet by morning....:down:

So will see. What it has to offer...:wink:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Has Walter hacked your account Neil :funny:

Joshing aside thanks for the heads up! will nip to Smiths over the Xmas break & have a gander, perhaps our moaning the other month has been taken on board :nooidea::nooidea:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).