• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

So what did Santa bring you?

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Or Father Christmas if you prefer :whistling::whistling:

No turning gear this year, but I did get a couple of DVD's, two cook books, a jar of red onion marmalade & an I-pad :banana::banana:

So how good have you boys & girls been this year & what presents did you receive?

Have a great day, Merry Christmas

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Father Christmas hasn't been to our house..maybe there's time yet.:monkon:

Jim

Grand Master
Well i did get my Milescraft press ... :thumbs: Oh and not forgetting the regulars, you know, jumpers, slippers etc ... :ciggrin:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
He bought me a giant coin two packs of sock a mug a calender some sweets and white hot chocolate

Shaver

First Name
Tam
Santa was early for us this year, got a new car. So won't be getting much else today if I know 'er indoors. :rolling:

Happy Xmas all, another year almost over, hope all goes well for next year.

Off visiting once we've 'ad our boiled eggs.

fionaspens

just been found in the garage by the kids!!! why are my hide and seek hiding places are always rumbled first - may be something to do with the noise of the lathe dear fiona replied!!

well I was just trying out the new pen chuck Santa gave me - well i'm off to peel some carrots

BEST WISHES andrew

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
He's not been here yet either. Kids have only just got up and its nearly 11... I bet I got a cnc machine... I hope I've got a cnc machine... please let it be a cnc machine....:funny::funny::funny:

Walter

Fellow
First Name
Walter
scrooge.jpg

Where did he come from? Oh! don't worry, it's just Brian. :funny::funny::funny:

No workshop stuff for me this year, just a rather nice jacket that I wanted and the usual socks and stuff.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).