• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Happy..."...

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Mine too. Something good to read at last. The stories are the best and the plot is always good, resulting in a whoboughtit. :winking:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Nor mine Alex to late now being dragged out to the Jan sales see you when I'm skint LOL

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
All I want from them is my money back, quick to take it but slow to return it.:nonono:

Really have become disillusioned with them :mad:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
No one`s missed anything.
I`ve had been happily using Axminster for years for my business & hobby tools, I even used to travel down to their show.
But once again I found myself in a position where one of their home brand products has failed & they no longer stock it after just 3 months of being purchased.
I have an email confirming they will reimburse me which will be great when it happens, but this isn`t the first time that a product of their`s has been dropped or updated in short time & I`ve been left with a turkey (seasonal pun :ciggrin:) hence my disillusionment, which to be fair to them is mainly levelled at their Chinese imported gear.

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Slightly Ironic but it made me smile, 40 minutes after my last posting our postman delivered, hopefully this is a sign they still want my business.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

One for each loo :fart:

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Only person who is happy round my place is the Debbie, the post lady who has just discarded the third one in our street. Off to Wickes now to see if I can get some replacements for the cracked floor tiles.

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
My one arrived and I am not total impressed as most of the pictures are fuzzy so it s*** and the postman is a miserable git he dose not even say hello when you say it to him the old one use to so I don't like him well that is my rant over

Attachments

• 20200831_113427.jpg
    20200831_113427.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Mine has landed no rush to flick the pages no point I'm bloody skint I have to agree with Doug Axminster are no were near as good as they used to be there quality has dropped and like Doug I have purchased something and they have stopped stocking it one was a small chuck much better than the k8 but within months I couldn't get the jaws for it so I am very picky what I buy from them now

Jim

Grand Master
Yup, mine was there when i got in from work, don't know if the postie was singing thou Walter, thou i do doubt it lol ... :ciggrin:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
You bin buying seconds again from them Doug.:fart:

Doug ignor this post ...I'm 10 hours behind everyone else .. having to use this bloody silly little lap top when it becomes available...

message to so in law......CHRIS COME AND SORT OUT MY COMPUTER !!!!:rant:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).