• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A Small Desk Clock

Mr Finch

First Name
Coll
Stands approximately 4 inches high and is made from Jarrah.

:)

Quote proud of this one, it's the first one I have made that isn't in Iroko.

Hope you like it.

:)

Jarrah-Clock-1.jpg

jarrah-clock-2.jpg

jarrah-clock-3.jpg

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
To quote the good lady who's just seen this "that looks cute" always a good sign if selling to the ladies :thumbs:

Where did you get the clock face from ?

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I like the turning but I'm not sure about a blue face for such a nice piece of workmanship. Does it have a skittles theme?

Mr Finch

First Name
Coll
Thanks guys. It has been called cute, beautiful, gorgeous etc. Like I said, I am really pleased with it.

Doug - the clock faces come from eBay. I will get SWMBO to dig out a link to the seller. :)

Mr Finch

First Name
Coll
I like the turning but I'm not sure about a blue face for such a nice piece of workmanship. Does it have a skittles theme?

jarrah-clock-4.jpg

Is that better Paul? :)

This is the final face for the clock, forgot I was supposed to be changing it for the white one. Gave me an excuse to play with my new light tent (xmas pressie!) more.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
A very unusual shape to that and also a very pleasant shape well done sir.
Quite right that you should be chuffed with it.

Jim

Grand Master
Both look good to me Coll, very nice bit of turning and can understand why you are chuffed with it .. :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Thanks guys. It has been called cute, beautiful, gorgeous etc. Like I said, I am really pleased with it.

Doug - the clock faces come from eBay. I will get SWMBO to dig out a link to the seller. :)

Love the angle you set the clock at cheeky bit of turning in appearance as well, quite a little conversation piece.

Neat, Peter.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).