• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Rain

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Well we've had nearly 24 hours of rain now in north wales and looking outside there's plenty more to come. Senior and Junior management want to go shopping to Rhyl so its on with the topcoat and out into the elements.
Should have fixed the leak in the garage roof when the sun was shining.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Dont make any odds to me no kids at home a content wife a water tight workshop with loads of new toys what more could a man want :ave_it::ave_it::whistling::whistling:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Dull rainy and gloomy up here ..would just like to stay in and play on my newly repaired computer but have top go out in it for a hospital appointment( hopefully they will tell me why I can't breath properly, especially at night time.

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
Peter il send you a bucket full of prime rain water if you send me a bucket full of prime blanks lol Frankie.

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
( hopefully they will tell me why I can't breath properly, especially at night time.

I'm not a doctor but I can't imagine wearing a Pink Panther suit with face mask does anything to aid breathing especially when lying down :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Joshing aside I hope it all goes well for you mate. :thumbs:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
I'm not a doctor but I can't imagine wearing a Pink Panther suit with face mask does anything to aid breathing especially when lying down :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Joshing aside I hope it all goes well for you mate. :thumbs:

:funny::funny::funny::funny:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Just got home with two extra lights 3 extra socket for my workshop then my new set up is finished then I can do some turning

Hope all is well for you Ed

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
That doesn't sound good Ed!

Gee thanks Paul LOL..... my GP thinks it could be due to the new leather sofa and chairs that we bought a couple of months before it all started ..thinks I could be allergic to the chemicals that they use to stop the leather from going mouldy. Thing is we got rid of the suit nearly 3 months ago but I'm still having problems.:nooidea:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I had to brave the elements this morning for a similar thing Ed.
Quack put me on antibiotics for a week then if no better he gonna fit a snorkel or sumfink.
Sounds like Whale music when I breath, he said half the town has gone down it some virus going around.
Hope yours clears up soon mate good health init?

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
I had to brave the elements this morning for a similar thing Ed.
Quack put me on antibiotics for a week then if no better he gonna fit a snorkel or sumfink.
Sounds like Whale music when I breath, he said half the town has gone down it some virus going around.
Hope yours clears up soon mate good health init?

Cheers mate ..like the idea of a snorkel; you'd look good with one of those LOL

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).