• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Wooden Styluses

Jim

Grand Master
On my last order from TB i got a few project items, these Styluses been one of them .. Made then for the War Office and her Niece .. Keeps them quiet for a while .. :ciggrin: Just used some of the off cuts from around the shed .. The bottom one is for a girl who bought a pen before Christmas with this segmented blank on the top barrel, it is posted up on the forum somewhere, don't recall the thread name just now ... :goesred:

handturned_stylus_kits.jpg

segmented_stylus.jpg

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Very pretty ....will pick some kits up sometime and transform some of the bits left laying around the shed.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I join with the previous comments call these value adding and the Cherry on the deal etc, nice shapes and very appropriate gifts. goodn Jim.
:thumbs:

Kind regards Peter.

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Nicely done, been hoping to see some of the TB ones, I've used the FET ones so far.

As Steven says I too do them at a fiver a time and sell everyone in minutes in the office. Mind, ours being a computer related firm does help in that regard :funny:

Seeing the segmented one has just given me an idea ! Thanks.

johnny5

Registered
Here goes , first silly question of the year :nooidea:

Hi , I have turned some of the styli :thumbs:
are they supposed to be taken out of the jack plug first before use with iphones.
I find them a little too short to be used left in the phone and they would definitely not be used on a tablet. Or am I being stupid
:goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).