• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The New Me

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Abour 11.30 am I locked myself outside the house out front long story ambulance drive flat out three point landing from 14 feet from a shed roof en route to the main roof bla bla bla, intensive care wacking great crack on the back of the left ear (no bone break) etc all clear sounded about 7pm lucky me, Wilma took a quick pic they all say Im grounded and I promised to consider their requests.

What a great New Years gift another chance. Wilma had gone to a film FROST with the ten yr old G Daughter Tayli, could not find the spare key lots of fun.

Alls well that ends well. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Peter.:thumbs::thinks:

Attachments

• DSCF0002.jpg
    DSCF0002.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 43

MikeD

Registered
Peter, it may be safer to try woodturning than play Santa Claus on your roof :nonono: As long as you have your lathe bolted down of course and don't ride it around your workshop :bwink:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
That reminds me... where is my new superman dvd.

Get better soon Peter and less of the acrobatics. Leave that to us youngsters. :funny::funny::funny::funny:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Welcome to the Plonkers Club Peter, but there was no need to go overboard to get in . Seriously though hope you aren't suffering too much.

Ed

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Get well soon, matey! This will teach you to remember that it's kangaroos that jump- not humans, LOL!!!

Bob.

PS. Is that a lathe I see in the background?

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
You're getting too old for paratrooper duties Peter, leave it to the lads with parachutes.:onthego:

Please take it steady & do as Wilma tells you, hopefully you'll have a speedy recovery :pray::pray:

Best wishes my friend.

Jim

Grand Master
O'Dear, you tough old bird ... Good to see you have come away with injuries far less than could have been Peter, now put your feet up and rest my friend .. Here is wishing you and your family a Happy New Year, before you go trying to fly again ... :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Thanks everyone one more feather and I could fly because the front was denying me access the shed I scaled a shed adjoins the house and the back door and workshop were unlocked that was my main objective in my pics later you will see what I was headed for to climb down from the house roof. Wilma on her exit left the second door between the house and the back verandah open but with the night latch locked our main cats greatest delight is to shoot out next to you on exit then play hard to get, we are on a very busy corner and we lost a cat on the one way next to us many years ago so a quick reaction to shut the door caused the problem, my solution was down to me.

Just before I finished the first part of for me an exciting new design pen so I was on a high when I came in the back door Wilma had just left her note said no idea when we will be back. This impatient person believes there are solutions to everything however my under carrige does not fold up as it used to bringing forcibly the fact more real care is needed. My motto determination defies defeat needs changing to match determination with my feet. Also pull my head in with neuropathy in feet and legs guess what those things that dont work tend to fall off.

I remain cheerful in defeat aware once more dont bite off more than you can chew. Because everything grinds to a halt with most businesses taking a break I have decided to enlist aid to give an industrial finish to the top half of my new pen I was involved with at the time. I can see more clearly now patience is a virtue possess it if you can seldom found in woman and rarely in me.

Kind regards Peter.:goesred:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Get well soon Peter. Looks as though you were very lucky!

Maybe leaving a spare key with a neighbour is a good idea. We've done so for many years (and viccy verca) in case of lock out. Gives peace of mind even though it's only been called on a couple of times.

Bob

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).