• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Changed layout

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Jim I see you've done a few subtle changes to the layout. I'm described as a jewel in the rough. Wife says you're half right. Don't know which half though!

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Where's the page gone that told you what the achievement pictures meant, I looked for it the other day but couldn't find it?:nooidea::nooidea:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Where's the page gone that told you what the achievement pictures meant, I looked for it the other day but couldn't find it?:nooidea::nooidea:

Think Jims been spring cleaning there's one or two morsels disappeared which I liked to have a nosey around at !!:bwink:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Well I can only see the marker things have changed... But I have been known to miss things before. In a previous job I sat next to a girl in the office for 2 years and never noticed that she only had one hand until someone told me.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Well I can only see the marker things have changed... But I have been known to miss things before. In a previous job I sat next to a girl in the office for 2 years and never noticed that she only had one hand until someone told me.

God sake Paul ...Blinkered or what !!!

Jim

Grand Master
Jim I see you've done a few subtle changes to the layout. I'm described as a jewel in the rough. Wife says you're half right. Don't know which half though!

Keith, this is due to members giving reputation .. The reputation goes up in bars until you reach the max available. Clicking on the Black Star seen at the bottom left of each post adds to your reputation .. As you get more the text will change ... This has been there all the time we have been running, so I will give you nil out of ten for observation... :wink:

The only thing that i have changed recently is the Rank image below your name ... :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master

Doug, if you click on the Community link on the green navbar and at the bottom of the drop down box click on vBActivity it is all in there... :thumbs:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Keith, this is due to members giving reputation .. The reputation goes up in bars until you reach the max available. Clicking on the Black Star seen at the bottom left of each post adds to your reputation .. As you get more the text will change ... This has been there all the time we have been running, so I will give you nil out of ten for observation... :wink:

The only thing that i have changed recently is the Rank image below your name ... :thumbs:

Well I'll be a munckiezuncal !So that's how it works ...I've always thought god did it

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Doug, if you click on the Community link on the green navbar and at the bottom of the drop down box click on vBActivity it is all in there... :thumbs:

Yep that`s what I do Jim, but I get this message & have for a few weeks :-

Sorry, vBActivity is unavailable at the moment while we are testing some functionality.

We will be back soon...

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Yep that`s what I do Jim, but I get this message & have for a few weeks :-

Sorry, vBActivity is unavailable at the moment while we are testing some functionality.

We will be back soon...

I get the same message too

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
I will give you nil out of ten for observation... :wink:

The wife says similar Jim, especially when she has been to hairdressers and I don't notice. Only she can be a bit more graphic!

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed

Jim when I go to vBActivity this is all I get ..been like this for months.

Untitled.jpg

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).