• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A Happy New Year

Jim

Grand Master
Just a short message wishing everyone a Happy New Year filled with peace, prosperity and happiness and that the New Year brings along happiness and good tidings. :thumbs:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Happy New Year to everyone. Here's wishing you a healthy ,wealthy and a peaceful 2014.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Happy New year to you too, Jim and to everyone, I hope it brings happiness and peace as well as great pens.

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
A happy and healthy new year to all may the new year bring you all Good health, happiness and peace

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
48 degrees today in the hot parts of Australia I dont wish that on you for this year but trust the weather is kinder to us all, may all your endeavors be supported in good humour and satisfaction and as you travel the winding road try to make time to sniff the flowers, Our Hoya Carnosa is in full bloom with its upside down umbrella flowers of beautiful was tendrils right outside my shed wall, the Goldfish fifteen come to the twice daily feed like mini jaws also outside my shop door and the pleasure of my Carnivorous plants on the other side of the door give me a safe lift many times a day.

Yes I will take pics later.

Kind regards Peter.:goesred:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I think I'll stay in hiding for another couple of days I should have been one of them aminals that hibernate init?
Happy new year everybods enjoy.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).